26 Gal. Moonshine, Vodka, 4 Bubble Plate Copper & Stainless w/ Cooling kit
This Still has a beautiful 4" Diameter Copper and Stainless Bubble Plate Column with four 3" diameter sight glasses, Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Dephlagmator on top of the column and a 3" Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Condenser on the right side of the column. The column can be ran in Pot Still Mode to make Whiskey and Moonshine or it can be ran in reflux mode to make high proof Vodka or E-85 Ethanol.
The boiler has a (2) 2" element ports, with tri clamp and cover plate. The port can be used to install two electric elements with controller (please see our other items to see the controller for this still). You can also fire this still with a propane burner if you like. The bottom of the boiler is flat and recessed.
This still also comes with:
- 1" drain valve.
- 26 gallon capacity boiler
- Boiler is 28" tall, and has a base diameter of 19 3/4"
- Column is 41" tall
- Carrying handles
- 1.5" filler port with tri clamp cap
- 4" column connection
- Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves
- Built from heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless steel & heavy gauge copper
- The boiler is polished to a mirror finish inside and out
- Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- This is a bubble plate column so no copper packing is needed
- 1 removable Gatling gun (tube & shell) dephlegmator (pre-condenser) on top of the column
- 1 removable 3" diameter Gatling gun (tube & shell) primary condenser
- 4 bubble plates in the column
- 4 removable 3" sight glasses
- This column's modular construction allows you to remove plates or column sections for different flavor profiles
- 1 removable stainless parrot with drain valve for first shots
- (2) 2" heating element ports
This still comes with the book "Moonshine" by Matthew B. Rowley. Chapter's include: "Equipment; Ingredients; The Process; Fundamentals of Distilling; Operating a Pot Still; Whiskeys: Grain-Based Recipes; Rums and Washes: Sugar-Based Recipes; Brandies, Schnapps and Grappa: Fruit-Based Recipes; Now That You've Made It: Moonshine-Based Recipes."
Push to Connect Cooling Kit with flow control for our 4"Copper Reflux Moonshine Stills and Columns
This is a cooling kit for our 4" Copper Plate Columns. Use the clear hose for your cold water line, and the red/orange hose for your hot water line. These cooling kits will work for hose barb connections that are 5/8" ID
Copper removes the nasty tasting sulfides from the alcohol vapor.
This still gives you the best of both worlds. It gives you the strength and durability of the stainless boiler and the taste improving qualities of the all copper column. All of the equipment that you need to distill alcohol is included, except some tubing that you can buy at your local hardware store.
The 22 gauge copper stills that you see elsewhere on the internet are so thin that you can take your hands and crush them like a huge beer can. If you flip a 16 oz. 24 gauge copper still with your thumb and fore finger it will make a dent. If you punch this stainless milk can boiler with your fist, you might break your fist but there won't be a dent.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
Built to last a Life Time!
Hand it down to future generations!
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.