400 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Whiskey Still
The pictured still is of one of our 400 gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Whiskey Stills. This Still comes standard with our 12" 4 plate Bubble Plate Column . This column will produce up to 160 proof in one run. The Dephlegmator (Pre-Condenser) can be turned off and the Plate Drain Valves of the Whiskey Column can be opened so that the still can be ran in Pot Still Mode. Any individual plate Drain Valve or any combination of the Plate Drain Valves can be ran closed or open to obtain different proofs and flavor profiles. If you want you can do stripping runs in Pot Still Mode and then do Spirit Runs with the plate Drain Valves closed. This 400 Gallon Whiskey Still must be heated by a Low Pressure Steam Boiler. This 400 gallon Still is 11' 10" tall but it can be scaled down to 9' 11" tall. The width of the Still including the condenser is 13.5'. This Still is great for producing Whiskey, Bourbon, Moonshine and Brandy. The 4 Plate Copper Whiskey Column will give you higher proofs and smoother spirits than the Pro Series Pot Still.
This 400 gallon Still comes Standard with:
- 400 Gallon Operating Capacity 304SS Stainless Steel Boiler
- 460 Gallon Actual Capacity
- 5hp 230vac 3 phase 0 rpm to 45 rpm Variable Speed Agitator
- 16" Clamp Down Manway
- 4" Sight Glass in the Manway
- 5 PSI Pressure Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 5 PSI Vacuum Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 15 PSI ASME Pressure Relief Valve On the Jacket
- 15 PSI Steam Jacket
- Insulation Jacket
- 4" Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve on the drain
- 12" Diameter Whiskey Column with 4 Bubble Plates
- 12" Diameter Tube & Shell Dephlegmator
- (4) 4" Sight Glasses in the Column
- 4 CIP Spray Balls in the Column (1 above each plate)
- 4 Plate Drain Valves
- 4" Face Thermometer above the Dephlegmator in the Whiskey Column
- 4" Face Thermometer below the Dephlegmator in the Whiskey Column
- 2 CIP Spray Balls in the Boiler
- 4" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer in the Column
- 3" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer on the inner Boiler
- 12"x58" Tube and Shell Condenser
- Stainless Parrot's Beak
- Bolt to the Floor Stainless Table Stand or Stainless Column Stand for the Condenser, You Pick.
- 11'10" Overall Height
- Mirror Polish on Copper and Stainless
- Inner Boiler Has a Mirror Polish
1/3 Payment due when ordering equipment.
1/3 Payment due when equipment is completed.
1/3 Payment plus shipping due when equipment is ready to ship.
Upgrade to an 18" Manway: $556.88
- Extra Thermowell in the Column for a Temperature Probe: $73.13
- Extra Thermowell above the Dephlegmator for a Temperature Probe: $73.13
- CIP System with Plumbing and Pump: $4,213.13
- Low Profile 9'' 11" Overall Height: $2,603.48
- Gin Basket just before the Primary Condenser: $3,856.28
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still