300 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Pot Still
The drawing pictured is of our 300 gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Pot Still. These 300 gallon Stills must be heated by Low Pressure Steam Boiler. This 300 gallon Still is 11' 7" tall but it can be scaled down to 9' 11" tall. The width of the still including the condenser is 12'. This Still is great for producing Whiskey, Bourbon, Moonshine and Brandy. This 300 gallon Pot Still will produce up to 140 Proof with the Optional Bubble Plate.
This Still comes standard with:
- 300 Gallon Operating Capacity 304SS Stainless Steel Boiler
- 350 Gallon Actual Capacity
- 3hp 230vac 3 phase 0 rpm to 45 rpm Variable Speed Agitator
- 16" Clamp Down Manway
- 4" Sight Glass in the Manway
- 5 PSI Pressure Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 5 PSI Vacuum Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 15 PSI ASME Pressure Relief Valve on the Jacket
- 15 PSI Steam Jacket
- Insulation Jacket
- 4" Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve on the drain
- Copper Scotch Style Column
- 4" Sight Glass in the Column
- 2 CIP Spray Balls in the Column
- 2 CIP Spray Balls in the Boiler
- 4" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer in the Column
- 3" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer on the inner Boiler
- 12"x50" Tube and Shell Condenser
- Stainless Parrot's Beak
- Bolt to the Floor Stainless Table Stand or Stainless Column Stand for the Condenser, You Pick.
- 11'7" Overall Height
- Mirror Polish on Copper and Stainless
- Inner Boiler has a Mirror Polish
Base Price: $30,444.75
1/3 Payment due when equipment is ordered.
1/3 Payment due when equipment is completed.
1/3 Payment plus shipping due when equipment is ready to ship.
- Bubble Plate with Drain Valve behind the Sight Glass in the Column: $1,655.00
- Upgrade to an 18" Manway: $495.00
- Gin Basket in the Globe of the Column with a 10" Tri Clamp Opening: $900.00
- Extra Thermowell in the Column for a Temperature Probe: $65.00
- CIP System with Plumbing and Pump: $2,895.00
- Low Profile 9'11" Overall Height: $1,966.20
- Gin Basket just before the Primary Condenser: $3,427.80