26 Gallon Moonshine Still with 4" Borosilicate Sight Glass 4 Plate Column
This Still has a beautiful 4" Diameter Borosilicate Glass 4 Plate Column with Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Dephlagmator on top of the Column and a 2" Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Condenser on the right side of the column. The column can be ran in Pot Still Mode to make Whiskey and Moonshine or it can be ran in reflux mode to make high proof Vodka or E-85 Ethanol.
The boiler has a (2) 2" Element port, with tri clamp and cover plate. The port can be used to install two electric element with controller (please see our other items to see the controller for this still). You can also fire this still with a Propane Burner if you like. The bottom of the boiler is flat and recessed.
This still also comes with:
- 1" drain valve
- 26 gallon capacity Boiler is 28" tall, and has a base diameter of 19 3/4"Column is 41" tall
- Carrying handles2" filler port with tri clamp cap
- 4" column connection
- Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves
- Built from heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless steel
- The boiler is polished to a mirror finish inside and out
- Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- This is a glass bubble plate column so no copper packing is needed
- 1 removable Gatling gun (tube & shell) dephlegmator (pre-condenser) on top of the column
- 1 removable 2" diameter Gatling gun (tube & shell) primary condenser
- 4 bubble plates in the column
- This column's modular construction allows you to remove the bubble plates
- 1 removable stainless parrot with drain valve for first shots
- (2) 2" heating element ports
- Internals of glass bubble plate column are copper
- Complete 360 viewing
The 22 gauge copper stills that you see elsewhere on the internet are so thin that you can take your hands and crush them like a huge beer can. If you flip a 16 oz. 24 gauge copper still with your thumb and fore finger it will make a dent. If you punch this stainless milk can boiler with your fist, you might break your fist but there won't be a dent.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.Built to last a Lifetime! Hand it down to future generations!
Disclaimer:These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.