100 Gallon Mash Tun Stripping Still
The main Picture is of our Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Combination Mash Tun Stripping Still. These 100 gallon stills can be heated by a Low Pressure Steam Boiler or by our optional Electric Self Contained Oil Bath Heating System. Click on the Low Pressure Steam Boiler link to the left to see our Low Pressure Steam Boilers. This Mash Tun Stripping Still can also be heated with our 50 gallon Open System Steam Injection Boiler. The Open System Steam Injection Boiler costs less than 25% of the price of a Low Pressure Steam Boiler. Our 100 gallon Combination Mash Tun Stripping Still is 9 '6" tall but it can be scaled down to 7' 10" tall. The width of this Stripping still, including the condenser is 13'6". This 100 gallon Still is great for cooking mash and stripping and with the optional bubble plate, it can be used for Brandy, Moonshine and Whiskey.
The drawing shown in the second picture is our newest design. This new design improves efficiency and decreases mash cooking time. Prices are the same for the new off center column design and the old centered column design. The new design has better agitation while maintaining the same characteristics as the old design for the stripping run.
The third still shown is our Pro Series Combination Mash Tun Stripping Stills
Our 100 gallon Combination Mash Tun Stripping Stills come Standard with:
- 100 Gallon Operating Capacity 304SS Stainless Steel Boiler
- 115 Gallon Actual Capacity
- 2hp 230vac 3 phase 0 rpm to 60 rpm Variable Speed Agitator With Long Heavy Blades for Mash Cooking
- 16" Clamp Down Manway
- 4" Sight Glass in the Manway
- 5 PSI Pressure Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 5 PSI Vacuum Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 15 PSI ASME Pressure Relief Valve On the Jacket
- 15 PSI Steam Jacket
- Insulation Jacket
- 4" Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve on the drain
- 8" Diameter Stripping Column
- 4" Sight Glass in the Column
- 1 CIP Spray Ball in the Column
- 2 CIP Spray Balls in the Boiler
- 4" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer in the Column
- 3" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer on the inner Boiler
- 6" x 40" Tube and Shell Condenser
- Stainless Parrot's Beak
- Bolt to the Floor Stainless Table Stand or Stainless Column Stand for the Condenser, You Pick.
- 9' 6" Overall Height
- Mirror Polish Inside and Out
Regular Price: $13,499.94
1/3 Payment due when ordering equipment.
1/3 Payment due when equipment is completed.
1/3 Payment plus shipping due when equipment is ready to ship.
- Bubble Plate with Drain Valve behind the Sight Glass in the Column: $1,786.49
- Bain Marie Style 22,000 Watt Electric Oil Bath Heating System with Controller $6,746.90
- Upgrade to an 18" Manway: $607.78
- Upgrade to a 24" Manway: $968.76
- Extra Thermowell in The Column for a Temperature Probe: $67.53
- CIP System With Plumbing and Pump: $2,203.95
- Low Profile 7'10" Overall Height: $1,350.61
- Gin Basket just before the Primary Condenser: $2,127.72
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still