100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Pot Still
The drawing is of one of our 100 gallon Jacketed, Pro Series Pot Stills. The still in the picture is on of our upgrade options: a jacketed, Baine Marie Pro Series Pot Still (additional information for this upgrade is listed below). These 100 gallon Stills can be heated by Low Pressure Steam Boiler, or by our optional Electric Self Contained Baine Marie style oil bath Heating System. This 100 gallon Still is 9' 10" tall but it can be scaled down to 7' 10" tall. The width of the still including the condenser is 11'. This Still is great for producing Whiskey, Bourbon, Moonshine and Brandy. This 100 gallon Pot Still will produce up to 140 Proof with the Optional Bubble Plate.
This Still comes Standard with:
- 100 Gallon Operating Capacity 304SS Stainless Steel Boiler
- 120 Gallon Actual Capacity
- 1hp 230vac 3 phase 0 rpm to 45 rpm Variable Speed Agitator
- 12" Clamp Down Man Way
- 4" Sight Glass in the Manway
- 5 PSI Pressure Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 5 PSI Vacuum Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 15 PSI ASME Pressure Relief Valve On the Jacket
- 15 PSI Steam Jacket
- Insulation Jacket
- 4" Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve on the drain
- Copper Scotch Style Column
- 4" Sight Glass in the Column
- 2 CIP Spray Balls in the Column
- 2 CIP Spray Balls in the Boiler
- 4" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer in the Column
- 3" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer on the inner Boiler
- 8"x36" Tube and Shell Condenser
- Stainless Parrot's Beak
- Bolt to the Floor Stainless Table Stand or Stainless Column Stand for the Condenser, You Pick.
- 9'10" Overall Height
- Mirror Polish on Copper and Stainless
- Inner Boiler Has a Mirror Polish
- Bubble Plate with Drain Valve behind the Sight Glass in the Column: $1,751.46
- Bain Marie Style 22,000 Watt Electric Oil Bath Heating System With Controller $6,614.61
- Upgrade to an 16" Manway: $475.49
- Gin Basket in the Globe of the Column with a 6" Tri Clamp Opening: $1,047.26
- Extra Thermowell in the column for a Temperature Probe: $144.45
- CIP System with Plumbing and Pump: $3,204.63
- Low Profile 7'10" Overall Height: $1,947.91
- Gin Basket just before the Primary Condenser: $3,331.74
1/3 Payment due when ordering equipment.
1/3 Payment due when equipment is completed.
1/3 Payment plus shipping due when equipment is ready to ship.
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still