100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still
The drawing pictured is of our 100 gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Ultra Pro Vodka Still. This still will do everything that the Pro Series Vodka Still will do and more. It will produce great Whiskey, Brandy, Rum, Gin, Vodka and everything in between. This Still comes with one Copper Scotch Column on the Boiler, one Copper 4 Bubble Plate Whiskey Column and one Stainless 16 Bubble Plate Vodka Column. The individual Plate Drain Valves in the 4 Plate Copper Whiskey and the 16 Plate Vodka Column can be opened or closed allowing for better control of flavor profiles and proof. The Dephlegmators at the top of the Whiskey Column and Vodka Column are used to control proof. The 10" Diameter Stainless Steel Vodka Column has 16 bubble plates and a Dephlegmator in the top. With the Vodka Column on line this still will produce 190 proof Vodka in one run. For best results a stripping run should be done using only the Scotch Column. Then the Vodka Run should be done with the low wines from the stripping run. The 4 plate Whiskey Column will produce up to 160 proof in one run. If you want to do a stripping run, you bypass the Whiskey Column and the Vodka Column with the two bypass valves, or if you are doing a Vodka, you you simply run the vapor through all three columns. This 100 Gallon Whiskey Still can be heated by a Low Pressure Steam Boiler or by a Bain Marie style, self contained jacketed, heating system (please see the options below). This 100 gallon Still is 17' 7" tall. The width of the Still including the condenser is 17' 4". This Still is great for producing Whiskey, Bourbon, Moonshine, Brandy, Rum, Gin (with the optional Gin Basket) and Vodka.
This 100 gallon Pro Series Ultra Pro Vodka Still comes Standard with:
- 100 Gallon Operating Capacity 304SS Stainless Steel Boiler
- 120 Gallon Actual Capacity
- 2hp 230vac 3 phase 0 rpm to 45 rpm Variable Speed Agitator
- 12" Clamp Down Manway
- 4" Sight Glass in the Manway
- 5 PSI Pressure Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 5 PSI Vacuum Relief Valve on the Inner Boiler
- 15 PSI ASME Pressure Relief Valve On the Jacket
- 15 PSI Steam Jacket
- Insulation Jacket
- 4" Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve on the Drain
- Copper Scotch Style Column on the Still
- 8" Diameter Whiskey Column with 4 Bubble Plates
- 8" Diameter Tube & Shell Dephlegmator on the 4 Plate Offset Whiskey Column
- (4) 4" Sight Glasses in the Whiskey Column
- 4 CIP Spray Balls in the Whiskey Column (1 above each plate)
- 4 Plate Drain Valves
- Check Valve in the Drain Return Line
- 8" Diameter Offset, Stainless Vodka Column with 16 Bubble Plates
- 8" Diameter Tube & Shell Dephlegmator on the 16 Plate Offset Vodka Column
- (16) 4" Sight Glasses in the Stainless Vodka Column
- 16 CIP Spray Balls in the Vodka Column (1 above each plate)
- 16 Plate Drain Valves
- Drain Return from the 16 Plate Vodka Column to the Still Boiler
- 2 CIP Spray Balls in the Boiler
- 3" face Thermometer on the Scotch Column
- 4" Face Thermometer above the Dephlegmator in the Whiskey Column
- 4" Face Thermometer below the Dephlegmator in the Whiskey Column
- 4" Face Thermometer above the Dephlegmator in the Vodka Column
- 4" Face Thermometer below the Dephlegmator in the Vodka Column
- 3" Face 0°F to 250°F Thermometer on the inner Boiler
- 8"x48" Tube and Shell Condenser
- Stainless Parrot's Beak
- Bolt to the Floor Stainless Table Stand or Stainless Column Stand for the Condenser and Offset Columns, You Pick.
- 17'7" Overall Height
- Mirror Polish on Copper and Stainless
- Inner Boiler Has a Mirror Polish
Regular Price: $32,837.70
Bubble Plate with Drain Valve behind the Sight Glass in the Scotch Column: $1,786.49
- Bain Marie 22,000 Watt Single Phase Electric Oil Bath Heating System With Controller $6,746.90
- Upgrade to an 16" Manway: $485.00
- Extra Thermowell in The Columns for a Temperature Probes: $227.15
- Extra Thermowell Above the Dephlegmators for a Temperature Probe: $227.15
- CIP System With Plumbing and Pump: $4,339.25
- Gin Basket Just Before The Primary Condenser: $3,398.37
1/3 Payment due when ordering equipment.
1/3 Payment due when equipment is completed.
1/3 Payment plus shipping due when equipment is ready to ship.
I am looking to buy a pot to distill alcohol, and produce to market. The wine I will make is a traditional Vietnamese wine.
I will have my permit in the next few weeks. The wine I will make is a wine made from rice. I hope you have a kind of pot to distill rice wine.
please reply after receiving my email