Plastic Fermenter w/Lid, 30 Liters (8 Gallons)-With Spigot and 3-Piece Air Lock
Plastic Fermenter Bucket with Lid, Spigot and 3-Piece Air Lock 30 Liters (around 30 quarts, or 8 gallons)
Plastic Fermenter Bucket with Lid:
- Drilled Lid with a grommet for an air lock
- Tight sealing lid. (If it is difficult to snap on, run the lid under hot water to temporarily soften the plastic, making it easier to snap the lid in place).
- Plenty of head space. This eliminates the need for a blowoff tube for most big beers.
- Integrated spigot hole. This hole is threaded, but not drilled, so if you would like to use the spigot, you will need to drill out the hole.
- Gallon and Liter markings on the side for convenient measuring.
- Large top opening with removable lid makes it easy to clean.
- Stands 16.5 inches tall, and 15" wide (OD) including the handles. Interior width is 14" ID inside Depth is 16".
This 3-piece airlock is the best choice for relieving gasses from your fermentation, as it comes apart extremely easily for cleaning if a blow-off occurs. All you have to do is fill to the line with boiled or sanitary water, insert into a drilled stopper or bung, and it creates a closed fermenting system that allows Co2 to escape, while not allowing air back into the container to contaminate your product.
This Italian Style Bottling Spigot. It is made from food grade plastic, and disassembles very easily for cleaning. The outlet on this spigot is tapered to fit both a 5/16" hose or a 3/8" hose. This spigot fits into a 1" spigot hole, and packaging includes a nut and two washers to securely attach your spigot to your bottling bucket.
We Also Recommend
10 Gallon Brew Kettle Fermenter, Mash Cooker, 6 Pieces Make Beer or Mash
Regular price $ 36480 $ 364.80