Apollo Valves, 1" Stainless Steel Ball-Cone, In Line Check Valve.
1" 400 WOG (Water, Oil, Gas), 316 Stainless Steel, Threaded Ball-Cone In Line Check Valve, 1/2# Spring
The 62-100 Series is uniquely suited for applications in corrosive environments, including chemical processing, pulp and paper and other process industries. The rugged stainless steel body and RPTFE (Reinforced PolyTetraFluroEthylene) ball check provide reliable, patented protection against reverse flow.
- Unique, Patented Design
- Spring-loaded for fast seating action
- Center guided so that radical alignment is never needed
- Straight-through flow minimizes pressure loss
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliant
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) A351, CF8M
- Part Number 62-105-01
- Maximum Pressure: 400 PSIG CWP(Cold Working Pressure) non-shock
- 125 PSIG SWP (Steam Working Pressure) @ 350° F
- Body: Stainless Steel - ASTM A351, CF8M
- Retainer: Stainless Steel - ASTM A276, 316
- Ball Check: RPTFE - Reinforced TeflonTM
- Guide: Stainless Steel - ASTM A276, 316
- Spring: Stainless Steel
Not recommended for applications which may induce pulsation or repetitive vibration. See included Installation Manual for Details.