2" Copper and Stainless Reflux Column
This 2" diameter x 28" tall Copper and Stainless Reflux Column comes with a Dephlegmator (used to control proof), a 3/4"x25" liebig condenser and a commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face. This also comes with the 2" tri clamp and gasket for attaching the column to your still or Sanke type beer keg. This column is capable of distilling 130 to 180 proof. You can make Fuel Ethanol with this column in 1 run. All of our copper columns are Tig welded using Food Grade DHP copper welding rod. This means that the welds are as strong or stronger than the surrounding metal This DHP copper rod melts at around 1,700°F while the Solder that our competitors use melts at around 400°F. Solder joints are not nearly as strong as our welds, plus solder is messy, runs and gets all over the metal, while our welds are tight, clean and pretty. This copper pot still column has a 2" stainless tri clamp ferrule that will attach to a Sanke type beer keg or any of our 3 to 8 gallon boilers. Comes complete with operating instructions.
- Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" Face.
- 2" Tri clamp stainless ferrule connection welded to the base of the column for connecting to a still.
- 2" Tri clamp and gasket for connecting the column to the still.
- 2" Tri clamp Dephlegmator connection with 2" Tri clamp and gasket.
- Removable copper liebig condenser.
- Two 5/8" hose barb connections on the Dephlegmator for cooling water.
- Two 5/8" hose barb connections on the condenser for cooling water.
- Super heavy duty construction using food grade copper welding rod and heavy gauge copper.
- Enough copper packing to fill the column.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information. At this time, Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC is not required to report any customer information to any federal or state agency.
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Pot Still
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Vodka Still
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Whiskey Still
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still