Rosin Tech Daxtractor
High Yield Rosin Extraction Doesn’t Get Simpler
The Daxtractor™ presents the cutting edge of rosin press technology, harnessing the power of 25 tons of hydraulic pressure and fitting it into a compact solid carbon steel frame that’s small enough to fit on your home counter top. This portable rosin press machine still turns out big results, easily producing a maximum yield on the very first press within mere minutes. Don’t have time to get bogged down by a complex machine installation? No worries; this rosin press comes fully assembled and ready-to-use right out of the box. No tools, no air compressors, just straightforward plug-and-play action. It’s also easy to clean and maintain thanks to the nickel-coating of the dual-heated aluminum plates.
Made right here in the U.S.A. and subjected to scrutinizing professional testing, the Daxtractor™ Hydraulic Rosin Press produces outstanding results with unparalleled simplicity.
Each Daxtractor unit comes in a protective hard shell rolling Pelican case for your convenience.
* While no air compressor is required, you can choose to include a rosin press pump with your order. A hand pump is required to operate.
- Creates solventless extracts in minutes
- Packs 25 tons of hydraulic pressure into a solid carbon steel frame for max yield on first press (Power Team 25 Ton Hydraulic 2″ Single Acting Cylinder Spring Return C252C)
- Dual heated nickel coated aluminum plates with PID controller 5 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Compact size makes it perfect for home and lab use alike
- Dimensions: 12" x 15" x 4.5"
- No air compressor required
- Rugged gun-barrel style finish and solid steel cylinder body protects from wear and tear
- 25-ton cylinder capacity
- Chrome-plated piston rod for corrosion-resistance
- Aluminum bronze bearing reduces wear caused by off-center loads
- Maximum sized springs speed piston return and increase spring life
- The dual-heated aluminum plates are nickel coated for easy cleaning
- Quick-connect hydraulic hose
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for use
- Professionally tested
- Comes in hard-shell rolling Pelican case
- Designed, built and manufactured in the U.S.A.