8 Gallon Moonshine Still with 2" Copper & Stainless Whiskey Column, Moonshine
This 8 gallon Still has it all! Tri clamp port for electric heating element adapter, tri clamp and cover plate, or you can fire it with a propane burner. This still cannot be heated with induction heat. It is made with high grade, polished stainless steel. This copper pot still column capable of making Rum, Whiskey and Bourbon. The column is all copper with a stainless jacket on the condenser. The column is 13 3/4" long and the condenser is 32" long.
This still comes with:
- Carrying handles
- Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves
- Built from heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless steel
- Polished to a mirror finish inside and out
- Copper pot still column with detachable copper condenser with stainless jacket
- Port for heating element adapter
- Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with 3" face
- 2" Column connection
- Built in copper Liebig condenser
- 8 Gallon boiler measures 21.5" tall x 12-3/4" diameter, 14-1/4" diameter including the outside port
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
Built to Last!
Hand it Down to Future Generations!
This still also comes with the book "Moonshine" by Matthew B. Rowley. Chapters include: Equipment; Ingredients; The Process; Fundamentals of Distilling; Operating a Pot Still; Whiskeys: Grain-Based Recipes; Now That You've Made It: Moonshine Based Recipes."