55 Gallon Moonshine Whiskey Still, 4" Diameter Copper Column, Copper Condenser
This still has a copper Whiskey/Moonshine head/column with a copper Liebig condenser.
All of our copper heads and columns are TIG welded using food grade DHP copper welding rod. This means that the welds are as strong, or stronger, than the surrounding metal. This DHP copper rod melts at around 1,700° F, while the solder that our competitors use melts at around 400°F. Solder joints are not nearly as strong as our welds, plus solder is messy, runs and gets all over the metal, while our welds are tight, clean and pretty.
These 55 gallon stills are made from used stainless steel food grade barrels and may have some small dings and dents. This 55 gallon still is durable and is made with the highest quality. If you are looking for a pot still that is easy to operate, this 55 gallon still is for you.
This still comes with the following features:
- Built from a heavy gauge SS304 food grade stainless steel barrel
- 4" x 24" Copper Moonshine/Whiskey column
- 4" Tri clamp connection for the column
- The Liebig condenser is 40" long
- The Liebig condenser attaches to the column by a 1.5" tri clamp connection
- Polished to a medium luster
- Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- 1" Drain valve
- Removable ring clamp lid
- High temp alcohol resistant ring clamp gasket
- 2" Tri clamp filler neck on the still lid
Built to Last!
Hand it Down to Future Generations!
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.