55 Gal. Moonshine Still with 4" Copper Reflux Column with Liebig Condenser
This 55 Gallon stainless still has a 4" Copper Reflux Column which comes with a dephlegmator (used to control proof) Liebig condenser and a commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face. This still is a capable of distilling 130 to 190 proof. You can make Fuel Ethanol with this still in one run.
All of our copper heads and columns are TIG welded using food grade DHP copper welding rod. This means that the welds are as strong, or stronger, than the surrounding metal. This DHP copper rod melts at around 1,700° F, while the solder that our competitors use melts at around 400°F. Solder joints are not nearly as strong as our welds, plus solder is messy, runs and gets all over the metal, while our welds are tight, clean and pretty.
This still comes with:
- Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face on the boiler.
- Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face on the column.
- 4" Tri clamp stainless ferrule connection welded to the base of the column for connecting to the still boiler.
- 4" Tri clamp with gasket for connecting the column to the still.
- 4" Tri clamp dephlegmator connection with 4" tri clamp and gasket.
- Removable copper Liebig condenser.
- Two 5/8" hose barb connections on the dephlegmator for cooling water.
- Two 5/8" hose barb connections on the condenser for cooling water.
- Super heavy duty construction using food grade copper welding rod and heavy gauge copper.
- Enough glass marble packing to fill the column.
- 1" Stainless tri clamp sanitary butterfly valve on the boiler (not shown in picture).
- 5 psi pressure relief valve on the still boiler (not shown in picture).
- 2" Tri clamp fill spout on the lid.
- Ring clamp with heat & alcohol resistant gasket for lid.
This still comes with complete operating instructions.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.