53 Gal Moonshine Still 4 Bubble Plate Copper Stainless Reflux Column Vodka E85
This Still has a beautiful 4" diameter Copper and Stainless Bubble Plate Column with four 4" diameter sight glasses, Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) dephlagmator on top of the column and a 3" Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) condenser on the right side of the column. The column can be ran in pot still mode to make Whiskey and Moonshine, or it can be ran in reflux mode to make high proof Vodka or E-85 Ethanol.
The boiler has two 2" tri clamp ports, with tri clamps and cover plates. The ports can be used to install electric elements with controller (please see our other items to see the controller for this still). You can also fire this still with a Propane Burner if you like.
This still also comes with:
- 1" drain valve.
- 53 gallon capacity boiler
- Carrying handles
- 1.5" filler neck with tri clamp cap
- 4" column connection
- Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves
- Built from heavy guage 304 food grade stainless steel & heavy gauge copper
- The boiler is polished to a mirror finish inside and out
- Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- This is a bubble plate column so no copper packing is needed
- (1) removable gatling gun (tube & shell) dephlegmator (pre-condenser) on top of the column
- (1) removable 3" diameter gatling gun (tube & shell) primary condenser
- (4) bubble plates in the column
- (4) removable 3" sight glasses
- This column's modular construction allows you to remove plates or column sections for different flavor profiles
- (1) removable copper parrot with drain valve for first shots
- (2) 2" heating element ports
Copper removes the nasty tasting sulfides from the alcohol vapor.
This still gives you the best of both worlds. It gives you the strength and durability of the stainless boiler and the taste improving qualities of the all copper column. All of the equipment that you need to distill alcohol is included, except some tubing that you can buy at your local hardware store.
The 22 gauge copper stills that you see elsewhere on the internet are so thin that you can take your hands and crush them like a huge beer can. If you flip a 16 oz. 24 gauge copper still with your thumb and fore finger it will make a dent. If you punch this stainless milk can boiler with your fist, you might break your fist but there won't be a dent.
Built to last a Life Time!
Hand it down to future generations!
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products, and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment, provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC, does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Pot Still
Sale price $ 13,99500 $ 13,995.00 Save $ 699
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Vodka Still
Sale price $ 25,60670 $ 25,606.70 Save $ 4,481
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Whiskey Still
Sale price $ 15,99500 $ 15,995.00 Save $ 799
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still
Sale price $ 26,74460 $ 26,744.60 Save $ 9,425