4" Reflux Column, 190 Proof, Moonshine, Copper Whiskey Still Column, with book
- Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face.
- 4" Tri clamp stainless ferrule connection welded to the base of the column for connecting to a still.
- 4" Tri clamp with gasket for connecting the column to a still.
- 4" Tri clamp dephlegmator connection with 4" tri clamp and gasket.
- Removable copper Liebig condenser.
- Two 5/8" hose barb connections on the dephlegmator for cooling water.
- Two 5/8" hose barb connections on the condenser for cooling water.
- Super heavy duty construction using food grade copper welding rod and heavy gauge copper.
- Enough structured copper packing to fill the column.
This still column comes with a book titled "Moonshine" by Matthew B. Rowley. This book is packed full of information and is very entertaining. It traces the history of making moonshine from the pioneer origins, through prohibition to today's libations. This book contains recipes along with drinking songs and even offers insight on how to drink moonshine and recover the next day. Chapter's include: "Equipment; Ingredients; The Process; Fundamentals of Distilling; Operating a Pot Still; Whiskeys: Grain-Based Recipes; Rums and Washes: Sugar Based Recipes; Now That You've Made It: Moonshine-Based Recipes."
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Vodka Still
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still