4" Copper Pot Still Column & Built in Condenser, Whiskey Head, Moonshine Head
This 4" x 17" Copper Pot Still Head comes with a Liebig condenser and a commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face. This copper column is built from type L copper pipe which is much heavier than the type M and type DWV copper pipe that our competitors use. The condenser is detachable and can handle anything that you throw at it.
Designed with solid TIG welded construction, which is much stronger than soldering or brazing. All of our copper heads and columns are TIG welded using food grade DHP copper welding rod. This means that the welds are as strong, or stronger, than the surrounding metal. This DHP copper rod melts at around 1,700° F, while the solder that our competitors use melts at around 400°F. Solder joints are not nearly as strong as our welds, plus solder is messy, runs and gets all over the metal, while our welds are tight, clean and pretty.
This is the column only. The boiler is not included.
This is the correct size column for a 26 gallon to 50 gallon still.
- Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- 4" Tri clamp stainless ferrule connection welded to the base of the column for connecting to a still
- 4" Tri Clamp with 4" Silicone Gasket for connecting the head to a still
- 31" Long Liebig condenser with 1.5" inner tube and 2" outer tube
- 1.5" Tri clamp connection for connecting the Liebig condenser to the column
- 1.5" Tri Clamp with 1.5" Silicone Gasket for connecting the Liebig condenser to the column
- 5/8" OD hose barb connections on the condenser for cooling
- Super heavy duty construction using copper welding rod and heavy gauge copper pipe.
This Pot Still Column is built to last a lifetime.
Pass it down to future generations.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Vodka Still
Sale price $ 28,80754 $ 28,807.54 Save $ 1,280
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still
Sale price $ 30,08767 $ 30,087.67 Save $ 6,082