4" Copper Moonshine Pot Still Column & Built in Condenser, Whiskey Head, w/book
- Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- 4" Tri clamp stainless ferrule connection welded to the base of the column for connecting to a still
- 4" Tri Clamp with 4" Silicone Gasket for Connecting Head to Still.
- 31" Long Liebig condenser with 1.5" inner tube and 2" outer tube.
- 1.5" Tri Clamp connection for connecting the Liebig condenser to the column.
- 1.5" Tri Clamp with 1.5" Silicone Gasket for connecting the Liebig condenser to the column
- 5/8" OD hose barb connections on the condenser for cooling.
- Super heavy duty construction using copper welding rod and heavy gauge copper pipe.
This still comes with a book titled "Moonshine" by Matthew B. Rowley. This book is packed full of information and is very entertaining. It traces the history of making moonshine from the pioneer origins, through prohibition to today's libations. This book contains recipes along with drinking songs and even offers insight on how to drink moonshine and recover the next day. Chapter's include: "Equipment; Ingredients; The Process; Fundamentals of Distilling; Operating a Pot Still; Whiskeys: Grain-Based Recipes; Rums and Washes: Sugar Based Recipes; Now That You've Made It: Moonshine-Based Recipes."
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
This Pot Still Column is built to last a lifetime.
Pass it down to future generations.
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Vodka Still
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still