26 Gallon Still, Copper and Stainless 4 Perf Plate Reflux Column with 4" Sight Glasses
This Still has a beautiful 4" Diameter Copper and Stainless Plate Column with four 3" diameter sight glasses, Stainless Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Dephlagmator on top of the Column and a 2" Stainless Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Condenser on the right side of the column. The column can be ran in Pot Still Mode to make Whiskey and Moonshine or it can be ran in reflux mode to make high proof Vodka or E-85 Ethanol. The boiler has a 2" Tri Clamp port, with Tri Clamp and Cover Plate. The port can be used to install an electric element with controller (please see our other items to see the controller for this still). You can also fire this still with a Propane Burner if you like and with our 11,000 watt controller. The boiler has a base diameter of 19 3/4", and the bottom is flat and recessed.
This still also comes with:
- 1" drain valve.
- Carrying handles.
- 2" filler neck with tri clamp cap.
- 4" column connection.
- Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves.
- Built from heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless steel & heavy gauge copper
- The boiler is polished to a mirror finish inside and out
- Thermo port and Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- This is a perforated plate column so no copper packing is needed
- 1 removable Stainless Gatling Gun (tube & shell) dephlegmator (pre-condenser) on top of the column
- 1 removable 2" diameter Stainless Gatling gun (tube & shell) primary condenser
- 4 perforated plates in the column
- 4 removable 4" sight glasses
- 1 removable stainless parrot with drain valve for first shots
Copper removes the nasty tasting sulfides from the alcohol vapor.
This still gives you the best of both worlds. It gives you the strength and durability of the stainless boiler and the taste improving qualities of the all copper column. All of the equipment that you need to distill alcohol is included, except some tubing that you can buy at your local hardware store.
The 22 gauge copper stills that you see elsewhere on the internet are so thin that you can take your hands and crush them like a huge beer can. If you flip a 16 oz. 24 gauge copper still with your thumb and fore finger it will make a dent. If you punch this stainless milk can boiler with your fist, you might break your fist but there won't be a dent.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
Built to last a Life Time!
Hand it down to future generations!
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products, and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment, provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC, does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.
We Also Recommend
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Vodka Still
100 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Ultra Pro Vodka Still