2" Reflux Column, Distiller, 180 Proof, Moonshine, Copper Whiskey Still Column
This 2" diameter x 28" tall Copper Reflux Column comes with a Dephlegmator (used to control proof), a 3/4" x 25" Liebig Condenser and a commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face. This also comes with the 2" tri clamp and gasket for attaching the column to your still or Sanke type beer keg. This column is a capable of distilling 130 to 180 proof. You can make Fuel Ethanol with this column in one run.
All of our copper heads and columns are TIG welded using food grade DHP copper welding rod. This means that the welds are as strong or stronger than the surrounding metal. This DHP copper rod melts at around 1,700° F, while the solder that our competitors use melts at around 400°F. Solder joints are not nearly as strong as our welds, plus solder is messy, runs and gets all over the metal, while our welds are tight, clean and pretty.
This copper pot still head has a 2" stainless tri clamp ferrule that will attach to a sanke type beer keg or any of our 3 to 8 gallon boilers. Comes complete with operating instructions.
The last 4 pictures show the Push to Connect Cooling System for this column. The Push to Connect Cooling System costs an extra $79.00. Let us know that you want it when you make your purchase and we will email you a PayPal invoice for it. Please see the info about it below in blue.
This column comes with:
- Commercial Grade Thermometer with a 3" Face.
- 2" Tri Clamp stainless ferrule connection welded to the base of the column for connecting to a still.
- 2" Tri Clamp with 2" Silicone Gasket for connecting the column to a still.
- 2" Tri Clamp Dephlegmator connection with 2" Tri Clamp and 2" Silicone Gasket.
- Removable copper Liebig condenser.
- Two 5/8" hose barb connections on the dephlegmator for cooling water.
- Two 5/8" hose barb Connections on the condenser for cooling water.
- Super heavy duty construction using food grade copper welding rod and heavy gauge copper.
- Enough Copper Packing to fill the column.
The Still boiler is not included. This is the column only.
If you would like the Push to Connect Condenser Cooling System just let us know. The price is $79.00 with no extra shipping.
Please see the parts list below:
- 4 Push to Connect Male 3/8" X 1/2" Female 90° Adapters
- 2 Push to Connect 3/8" Y's
- 2 Push to Connect 3/8" Needle Valves
- 8' of Blue Push to Connect 3/8" Hose
- 8' of Orange Push to Connect 8' Hose
- 2 Push to Connect 3/8" X 1/2" NPT Female Adapter
Use the blue hose for cool incoming water and orange hose for hot outgoing water. To connect the Push to Connect Condenser Cooling system to your water supply you can purchase a 1/2" male NPT to garden hose adapter or 1/2" male NPT to faucet or spigot adapter from your local hardware store. Please see the last 4 pictures.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.